+ Running gear
+ Regular servicing
+ exhaust System
+ cooling System
+ Fuel tank and fuel pump
+ Air filter and absorption channels
+ injection System
- Transmission and main transfer
Noise in a transmission
Electronic control by a transmission
Check of cuffs of power shafts
The help at malfunctions
+ Suspension bracket of wheels and steering
+ Wheels and tires
+ Electrotechnical equipment
+ ignition System
+ Alarm equipment
+ Tools and devices
+ Heating and ventilation
+ body Details
Search of malfunctions
Смотрите здесь переговорка на час.
Смотрите здесь бизнес план инвестиционного проекта.
Engine capacity is transferred by means of coupling to an entrance shaft of a transmission. On this entrance or power shaft there are 6 gear wheels (including backing transfer) which are constantly connected to six corresponding gear wheels on a so-called target shaft. These gear wheels can freely rotate until at inclusion of a certain transfer there will be no coupling of one of gear wheels to the corresponding opposite gear wheel on a power shaft. The ratio of number of a teeth of each pair of gear wheels gives the corresponding step of transfer. In our Audi – as well as in all cars – there are completely synchronized forward transfers. Transfer of a backing to avoid a gnash at inclusion of this transfer is in addition synchronized also.
Gear wheels on driving and target shaft lean on "needles" (shtiftovidny rollers). Thus, there is no rigid connection between shaft and gear wheels. Gear wheels as it was already told, remain always linked.
When switching transfer connection between a gear wheel and shaft, instead of between gear wheels is created. To synchronize frequency of rotation of a shaft and a gear wheel, one detail of a shaft slides concerning one detail of other shaft by means of frictional elements.
Thanks to a friction the shaft rotating quicker, затормаживается until at synchronous rotation cannot be created the connection providing transfer of a power stream. As for synchronization of number of turns fractions of a second are required, it is not necessary to "tear" with force the gear shifting lever, especially at the cold engine and still dense oil in a transmission.
The problems connected with gear shifting
If transfers are switched hardly or after long parking switching has heavy course, more often a source of malfunction is in coupling, instead of in a transmission (see the section Help at malfunctions in head Coupling). The adjustment of gear shifting described below serves to bring the gear shifting lever into the correct situation and thanks to it to correct switching courses.
Adjustment of the mechanism of gear shifting
On this model of the car in a cut the gear shifting mechanism is well visible:
1 and 3 – fixing nuts of the case of the spherical mechanism of gear shifting (2);
4–rigid core of operation;
5–gear shifting rod.
- Unscrew the handle of the lever of gear shifting.
- Remove cuffs of the lever of gear shifting, for this purpose take out from clips the bottom frame of a cuff.
- Put the gear shifting lever in neutral situation.
- Installation in the longitudinal direction: check distance "and" = 37 mm if it is necessary, adjust it as follows:
- Slightly weaken a bolt «2» (drawing below) and shift a payment of the lever of gear shifting so that the distance was correct.
- Tighten «2» with the moment of an inhaling of 25 Nanometers.
- Adjustment in the cross-section direction: weaken nuts «3» and «4».
- Tighten a nut «3» on 25 Nanometers, a nut «4» – on 10 Nanometers.
- Weaken a bolt «1».
- Put the gear shifting lever vertically with an easy inclination back and establish so that both ledges of a spherical emphasis were at identical distance from the spherical case.
- Tighten a bolt «1» on 25 Nanometers.
- In the end check functioning: the gear shifting lever in neutral situation should be in the plane of the 3/4th transfer.
- By switching check all transfers. Pay thus attention to functioning of blocking of a backing.
- Exact installation: if installation still did not give satisfactory results, weaken nuts of "3" and «4» cases of the spherical mechanism of gear shifting.
- Shift the lever to the right against the stop (transfers) and at the same time wring out the spherical case to the left to the gear shifting lever.
- Holding the called details in this situation, again tighten nuts «3» and «4».
Adjustment of the lever of gear shifting in the longitudinal direction: the size "a" is equal 37 mm.
Adjustment of the mechanism of gear shifting: in this drawing in figures the bolts mentioned in the text and nuts are designated.
Adjustment of the lever of gear shifting in cross-section situation: both ledges of a spherical emphasis should be at identical distance "and" from the spherical case.
To get access to the adjusting screw of the lever of gear shifting, it is necessary to lift a cuff (2). For this purpose take out from grooves of fastening (shooters) of the bottom frame of a cuff. Then remove sound insulation (1). Further are visible: