+ Running gear
+ Regular servicing
+ exhaust System
+ cooling System
+ Fuel tank and fuel pump
+ Air filter and absorption channels
+ injection System
+ Transmission and main transfer
+ Suspension bracket of wheels and steering
Independent work on brake system
So the brake system works
Check of brakes
Check of level of brake liquid
Check of brake system on tightness and existence of damages
Replacement of brake liquid
Measurement of thickness of overlays of forward disk brakes
Check of a condition of brake disks
Replacement of overlays of disk brakes
Back disk brakes
Measurement of overlays of back disk brakes
Check of idling of the lever of the hand brake
Main brake cylinder
Check of the brake amplifier
Works on hydraulics of brake system
Pumping of brake system
The help at malfunctions
ABS and EDS
What does ABS?
Function of separate knots
Electronic system of distribution of brake effort (EBV)
Violations in ABS system work
Electronic blocking of differential (EDS)
+ Wheels and tires
+ Electrotechnical equipment
+ ignition System
+ Alarm equipment
+ Tools and devices
+ Heating and ventilation
+ body Details
Search of malfunctions
Pumping of brake system
The brake system should be pumped over after repair of a hydraulic drive if air gets to brake cylinders and in brake tubes.
- Fill a broad tank with fresh brake liquid and during pumping constantly watch (!) timely addition of liquid before its level will fall. Otherwise air will again be soaked up.
- Sequence of actions: behind on the right; behind at the left; ahead on the right; ahead at the left.
- Remove a dustproof cap from the pumping valve.
- Put on a transparent hose (as from system of washing of glasses) the wiped union and lower the free end of a hose in the capacity which has been partially filled with brake liquid.
- Let your assistant, swinging a brake pedal, will create brake pressure.
- Unscrew the pumping valve on the corresponding wheel approximately on 11/2 turns and lower pressure. Thus the assistant holds a foot on a pedal and wrings out it.
- Close the valve and again pump up pressure.
- As open the valve.
- Repeat this process until in a hose air vials will not be visible any more. (If the hydraulic system strongly became empty, pump over it twice.) In such a way via the valve brake liquid and, certainly, together with it air is pumped over.
- If air vials are not present more, let your assistant holds a pedal in the lowest situation, and you at this time close the pumping valve. Tighten it carefully, differently will strip a thread.
- Pump over systems on other brakes of wheels in just the same way.
Council: If the brake system on the above-stated method is not pumped over, despite numerous repetitions of this process (air vials are still visible), you should close all valves of pumping, start the engine and several times press a brake pedal. Then once again pump over system.
At the left: pumping of brakes on a forward support. The valve of pumping (1) opens SW 7 key. The transparent synthetic hose is put on the valve (2) and the extorted brake liquid merges in the prepared capacity (3).
On the right: if brake tubes (2) and brake hoses (4) are connected by metal arms (3) to a running gear or with a body, there should be a springing arm for a hose (1). Such key is suitable for a detachment of brake tubes (5)