+ Running gear
+ Regular servicing
+ exhaust System
+ cooling System
+ Fuel tank and fuel pump
+ Air filter and absorption channels
+ injection System
+ Transmission and main transfer
+ Suspension bracket of wheels and steering
+ Wheels and tires
+ Electrotechnical equipment
- Ignition system
That provides ignition
When there is an ignition of a fuel and air mix?
Different systems of ignition
So there is an ignition spark
The signals arriving in the control unit
Be careful in the address with ignition
Works on ignition system
Search of malfunctions in ignition
Knot of a high voltage
Replacement of spark plugs
Right choice of spark plugs
Check of the moment of ignition
+ Alarm equipment
+ Tools and devices
+ Heating and ventilation
+ body Details
Search of malfunctions
Management of ignition and injection is incorporated in one electronic block. Installation of the moment of ignition in the same place pays off.
- At the disposal of the control unit there are all possible data and engine characteristics. It is provided by the sensor of the Hall or the sensor of number of turns of the engine and position of the crankshaft, and also sensors of temperature of the engine, the provision of a butterfly valve, etc.
- If to express an ignition corner (the ignition moment) by means of a condition of load of the engine and number of turns of the engine, we will receive the so-called characteristic of ignition. The characteristic of ignition of Motronic is willingly shown because of the unusual form – she allows to draw a conclusion on exact influence of these parameters on a working condition of the engine.
- Certainly, there is a data exchange to injection. Including because at some sensors on the engine a dual purpose.
- At the disposal of the control unit there are programs of correction of start of the engine, operation of the cold engine, an operating mode and so forth.
- The control unit submits such current what it needs at present on ignition coils. In an extreme case (ignition is included, the engine does not work) at such ignition it cannot lead to coil damage even through long time.
- Adjustment of a detonation allows to maintain the engine with the greatest possible advancing of ignition that gives the best exit of capacity.
- Therefore engines in capacity to 110 kW, designed for operation on superfuel, at some loss of capacity can work also at standard gasoline since the control unit distinguishes lower octane number and is switched to other characteristic of ignition.
- On the other hand, with the engine in capacity of 128 kW the best draft by gasoline application super plus with octane number 98 is reached. In this case standard gasoline is provided only as the compelled decision at the extremely sparing style of movement.
- And, at last, the computer for saving of information on malfunctions in system of ignition which is read out in a workshop by means of the device for reading (head Regular servicing) is still established.