+ Running gear
+ Regular servicing
+ exhaust System
+ cooling System
+ Fuel tank and fuel pump
+ Air filter and absorption channels
+ injection System
+ Transmission and main transfer
+ Suspension bracket of wheels and steering
+ Wheels and tires
+ Electrotechnical equipment
+ ignition System
+ Alarm equipment
+ Tools and devices
+ Heating and ventilation
- Body details
Damages to result of failures
Face-to-face part of the car
Dismantling of doors
Mirror of the external review
Check of a corrosion-resistant coating of the bottom
Pro-cleaning of openings for a water drain
Search of malfunctions
Arrangement of fixing elements of a forward wing (6)
In drawing two fixing bolts of a wing (1 and 2) which are available at an open forward door are shown.
Forward wings unscrew. On the contrary, back lateral details are strongly welded – there is no field for activity of the fan.
Dismantle of podkrylok of a wheel niche
- Remove the corresponding forward wheel.
- Hang out lateral face of a bumper from an arm on a wing. For this purpose wring out a bumper below on height of an arm and at the same time pull from a body.
- Weaken all fixing screws a podkrylka of a wheel niche.
- Turn to the left on 90 ° a high-speed lock of connection with the bottom facing of the engine.
- Remove a podkrylok of a wheel niche from rasporny fingers and wring out inside from cut for a wheel.
- At installation softly tighten screws, differently in plastic the carving will be broken!
- Dismantle a podkrylok of a wheel niche.
- Dismantle a bumper.
- Dismantle the turn index.
- On bottom edge of a wing unscrew ahead one and behind two screws with crosswise heads or TORX bolts.
- Under cut for the index of turn unscrew a bolt, the second – ahead in cut for a wheel.
- Unscrew behind in a wheel niche facing (closing detail). For this purpose weaken two bolts.
- Now both bolts on a fixing crossing point of metal behind on a wing are available – unscrew.
- Open a forward door – unscrew a bolt over hinges.
- Unscrew bolts with six-sided heads on the upper edge of a wing.
- Remove a wing.
- At installation adjust a crack in relation to a cowl at even weakened top fixing bolts of a wing. It should be about 3,0 mm.