+ Running gear
+ Regular servicing
Technology of the engine, maintenance and repair
Exhaust ventilation of a case
Visual control of the engine
Engine service life
Nominal and maximum frequency of turns
Restriction of number of turns
Measurement of pressure of compression
The help at malfunctions
Works on a gear belt
The help at malfunction
Installation and dismantle of a head of the block of cylinders
Installation and engine dismantle
+ exhaust System
+ cooling System
+ Fuel tank and fuel pump
+ Air filter and absorption channels
+ injection System
+ Transmission and main transfer
+ Suspension bracket of wheels and steering
+ Wheels and tires
+ Electrotechnical equipment
+ ignition System
+ Alarm equipment
+ Tools and devices
+ Heating and ventilation
+ body Details
Search of malfunctions
Visual control of the engine
- Examine the engine from top to bottom.
- Slightly greasy places not a reason for concern – all engines slightly "sweat" from time to time greasing.
- And here the reason of emergence of oil spots under the parked car and an obvious zamaslivaniye should be studied.
- Wash out the engine by means of special detergent and the steam-ejecting unit.
- After a trial trip on distance in some kilometers check, whether oil acts.
Possible places of leak
Here we listed places where oil in the Audi engine can act:
- Laying of the crankshaft, distributive (ых) a shaft (ов) and an intermediate shaft in the four-cylinder engine. These places are closed by a cover of a gear belt.
- Laying of a cover of a head of the block of cylinders.
- Laying of a head of the block of cylinders.
- Switch of pressure of oil.
- Laying of the oil filter.
- Laying on an oil radiator (behind the filter).
- Case laying.
- Laying behind the crankshaft (oil acts in the socket of the engine and the transmission case).
Council: On so-called sinks with steam-ejecting units for self-service it is possible to wash the engine cheaply. At strong pollution it is recommended to sprinkle previously the engine special detergent and to wait it is a little, that it worked. Surely take with itself working clothes!
Running in of the new engine
For the first 1000 km sliding details of the engine (pistons and cylinders, bearings of sliding and shaft) should "get used" to each other. It should occur at low loadings, i.e. at low frequency of turns. Engine capacity depends on it in the future and term of its service. Therefore:
- Do not give full gas; at an automatic transmission avoid the provision of full gas and pressing against the stop an accelerator pedal. Maximum number of turns: 4200 in mines!
- Lift turns only at the heated-up engine and to the specified 4200 rpm; at cold weather be switched earlier.
- At run from 1000 to 1500 km gradually disperse the engine till the maximum speed or to the most admissible turns.
Council: That here was told concerning the new engine, also belongs to the repaired power plant which – by experience – sensitively reacts to the wrong style of driving.